2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac consumer reviews

$28,210–$30,735 MSRP range

side view of 2010 Explorer Sport Trac Ford

94% of drivers recommend this car

Rating breakdown (out of 5):

  • Comfort 4.8
  • Interior design 4.6
  • Performance 4.7
  • Value for the money 4.6
  • Exterior styling 4.8
  • Reliability 4.7

Very happy with my new to me truck

I have always wanted a four door truck and often considered the Sport track. I looked and almost bought a f150 crew cab but it wasn't in great condition and I am so glad it didn't work out because I have found the one in this Sport Track.

Show full review

A Solid Suv/Truck is very good!

March 23, 2020

By BeLove! from Toledo, Ohio

Owns this car

Owning this vehicle for 6 moths now, and many more days are added to my times. Everything about this vehicle is well worth it! From front to the end of this vehicle is great!

Show full review

Had for 7 years

March 3, 2020

By Blind87 from Des Moines

Owns this car

Car met all of my needs at the time and more. Wanted a small 4x4 truck with decent MPG and loved the styling of it. Repairs made over the years include wheel bearing and sensor on 1 side and AC Clutch. Other than that small issues with water leaking in through the roof where the roof rack attaches but Flex Seal fixed it. Was my daily driver until have our 4th child. Comfortably fit 2 adults and 3 kids in the back with lots of storage in bed with the cover. I have been impressed with the durability of the tonneau cover. Interior design could have been more functional and was basic for 2010. No bells and whistles I would say.

Show full review

We both like this small truck

March 1, 2020

By Larry Pontious from Bountiful

Test drove this car

Once I get back from service on monday I'll let you know it's been in service for 3 weeks now and spencer called and told me it would done by monday adam & spencer was very good sales men thank you both.

Show full review

Very nice looking, sylish, and very functional

January 27, 2020

By hi4509 from sparta, TN

Owns this car

love the vehicle; no issues to date. Only complaint is the gas mileagle is not as good as I would have expected; about 22 mpg. very comfortable … best of both worlds car + small truck

Show full review

The Adrenalin still turns heads

January 21, 2020

By MaxAdrenalin from Austin, TX

Owns this car

Sport Trac Adrenalin has been a perfect suburban family vehicle. Room for the kids and a dog. Comfortable heated leather buckets for mom and dad. More cargo utility than any van or SUV. I've hauled a bed full of baby gear to grandma's house, a bed full of mulch for landscape work at home, and a bed full of luggage and beach supplies for a vacation with friends. It has enough power with the V8, enough traction with AWD, and great reliability during my ownership. And even at 10 years old, it still gets lots of attention at the gas station, the park, and the grocery store. Just yesterday, someone asked me if was a 2020 model. "Why does it look so different?" He wondered. I dig the Sport Trac Adrenalin lifestyle. They should have kept making this thing.

Show full review

Excellent shape and runs great.

September 18, 2019

By Sport Trac from Ann Arbor, MI

Owns this car

I wish Ford still made the Explorer Sport Trac. Roomy interior in a pick up truck. Hard Tonneau cover with locks keeps stuff safe in the bed, and removes easily to haul larger items. Great vehicle!

Show full review

Its just what I was looking for!

June 25, 2019

By Drift Triking CJ from Hampton

Owns this car

It's a full sized 4 door passenger compartment with a small bed. Its sporty, economical and very stylish! Gets good mpg and has good power and torque for towing! I love my 2010 Ford Sport Trac!!!

Show full review

2nd on I have bought

May 31, 2019

By 5349paulred from BOLINGBROOK

Owns this car

Bought it when I saw it. has all the bells and whisles, and it fits in the garage!!! great dealer and good experience. thank you

Show full review

The Best SUV I have ever owned.

March 26, 2019

By Vegas Dan from Las Vegas, NV

Owns this car

I have always enjoyed this Make and Model ever since I first owned my first Sport Trac in 2003. I then, after 10 years with the 2003, upgraded to a 2005. Now, I have upgraded again to a 2010. The last year of production for the Sport Trac.

Show full review